Sailing cruise 3 sections of your choice (Liguria-Canary Islands)SKU: 9367
Description of Sailing cruise 3 sections of your choice (Liguria-Canary Islands)We leave on October 15th for a fantastic sailing cruise that will take you from our base in Liguria, through different stages, to the Canary Islands and then in an ocean crossing of about three weeks.
On the journey that will take us from Bocca di Magra (Ameglia) to the Canary Islands around 10/15 November we will divide the journey into six fascinating sections that will touch France, mainland Spain, Morocco and arrive in Gran Canaria.
Bright Company Charter gives you the opportunity to travel with your passionate group not necessarily for the whole route: you can participate in just one of them or take advantage of the offer published here and choose to stay with us for three consecutive routes and take advantage of a price special (the full price for each route would be 300 euros)!
You will be able to choose three consecutive routes from among these included in the program:
- October 15 - Departure from Bocca di Magra (Liguria),
- by 18 October - Arrival in Antibe / Toulon,
- by 21 October - Arrival in Barcelona,
- by 24 October - Arrival in Valencia,
- by 28 October - Arrival in Malaga / Gibraltar,
- by 6 November - arrival in Casablanca,
- by November 10 - Arrival in Canary Islands (Recife),
- by November 15th - Arrival in Gran Canaria.
Choose the starting point and come and discover the sea with us!
* contact us in advance to request availability.
- participation in the part of the section indicated,
- expenses related to the galley,
- stop in the ports,
- diesel fuel,
- transfers to and from the place of embarkation.
In the availability calendar you will find the days of departure for the various routes: choose your departure location from which you will undertake the journey for the three routes you prefer.
The dates are indicative, the program was in fact designed with a margin of a few days for each route to allow us to adapt to the needs of the participants and their transport connections.