Offer cruise to the Egadi May / JuneSKU: 10553
Description of Offer cruise to the Egadi May / JuneAre you already thinking about your next holidays: what better way to get rid of the greyness of winter than a weekly cruise in May / June to discover the Egadi Islands ?
With Sevinc all this is possible! Climb aboard our caique and let yourself be enchanted by the precious interior spaces, all in precious wood and designed for the comfort of guests, as well as by the beauties that the landscapes of this simple proposed itinerary reserve for you.
The ports available for embarkation and disembarkation are the Sicilian ones of Trapani and Marsala .
From here our eight day cruise will be a succession of surprises and emotions.
The overnight stay will take place on board the boat thanks to the simple and welcoming spaces: the cabins have in fact low French double bed and are equipped with a comfortable wardrobe to contain the necessary as well as space to collect the bags (we recommend the use of soft suitcases only).
Each cabin has its own opening porthole.
For the days of navigation it will also be a pleasure to dedicate time to oneself and have fun among guests in the large common areas of the boat or relaxing on the mattresses of the outdoor solarium.
Basic program (may be subject to changes in relation to weather conditions):
- Saturday : Boarding scheduled for 18.00. Once on board the crew will be introduced and given time to the guests to take their seats in the assigned cabins and then gather all together in front of a good welcome cocktail offered by Sevinc, during which the crew will present the route, the program of voyage and the gulet environments.
- Sunday : Departure after breakfast in the direction of Favignana where you shouldn't miss Palazzo Florio and Cala Rossa, the symbolic cove of the island. We will then dock in the Cala Rossa di Favignana to have dinner and spend the night.
- Monday - Breakfast and departure for the day's destination, the splendid Island of Marettimo. Before reaching it we will allow ourselves a nice swim at the Scalo Maestro (punta troia). For those who wish it will also be possible to go ashore to visit the locality and above all to observe the Observatory Castle of the Monk Seal. We will spend the night in Marettimo.
- Tuesday - Breakfast and navigation towards Favignana, of which on this day we will visit the north coast between Cala Rotonda to Cala Azzurra . Dinner and overnight.
- Wednesday - Levanzo will be the destination of the day. Here we will explore the Grotta del Genovese and Cala Fredda , where you can swim, have dinner and spend the night in the port.
- Thursday - Breakfast and navigation to San Vito Lo Capo , today a renowned tourist resort with a past as a suggestive and enchanted fishing port.
- Friday - We will continue our journey towards Marsala, without missing stops for swimming and snorkeling after lunch, in the late afternoon we will enter the port, for dinner and free evening.
- Saturday - Breakfast and disembarkation around 09.30.
- Accommodation in a double cabin, equipped with private facilities,
- full board (with drinks at meals), from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the eighth day,
- Mineral, still or sparkling bottled water available,
- use of towels and sheets with 1 weekly change for both,
- Crew consisting of Skipper, sailor and cook,
- Diesel fuel and port taxes,
- VAT at 21%,
- insurance policy transported,
- free berths on the quay if available,
- fuel max 4 hours of daily navigation,
- fuel for generators max 4 hours per day,
- fuel for the tender's outboard motor,
- tidying up and daily cleaning of the common areas of the boat,
- use of fishing equipment,
- use of tender with outboard motor driven by a sailor,
- boat / land transfers,
- possibility of swimming offshore or in the exclusive coves,
- use of the on-board stereo,
- use of on-board film library (DVD),
- use of the internet connection to view private emails,
- end cruise cleaning.
- on-board bar drinks,
- alcoholic drinks or soft drinks,
- additional linen change,
- diving with local guides or shore excursions (optional),
- private or paid ports fees (if required),
- anything not specified in the "includes".