Gulet week Turkey spring / autumnSKU: 3392
Description of Gulet week Turkey spring / autumn
Possibility to coordinate round-trip flights (not included in the price) with Pegasus Airlines:
- PC706 Bergamo BGY 14:00 Istanbul SAW 17:45
- PC424 Bologna BLQ 14:20 Istanbul SAW 17:55 (Monday-Sunday)
- PC536 Rome FCO 14:40 Istanbul SAW 18:10
- PC176 Istanbul SAW 20:00 Bodrum BJV 21:20
- PC4173 Bodrum BJV 09:40 Istanbul SAW 10:50
- PC705 Istanbul SAW 11:45 Bergamo BGY 13:20
- PC423 Istanbul SAW 12:00 Bologna BLQ 13:40 (Monday-Sunday)
- PC535 Istanbul SAW 12:05 Rome FCO 13:40.
- Accommodation in a double cabin with private bathroom
- Full board
- Crew service
- Set of sheets, towels (no beach towel)
- Water and fuel for the boat
- Boat insurance
- Use of on-board equipment
Constitution of the boat:
The size of the cabins does not exceed 8 - 12 square meters. and are equipped with a queen size double bed or two separate beds. The services consist of a sink with shower arm or shower cubicle and toilet, both equipped with a pump system with a drain valve.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Booking fee: € 50 per person for adults and € 30 for children up to 12 years of age (including the Supraboat insurance policy: doctor, baggage and trip cancellation up to? 500 per person)
- Drinks available for purchase at the bar on board
- there are no reductions for children.
The typical itinerary for this holiday, which in any case is subject to changes depending on the weather conditions, includes:
- Day 1 - 4.00 pm (approximately), embarkation begins from the port of Bodrum. Navigation to Bodrum, in whose marina the caique will remain moored for dinner on board and overnight stay. It will be possible to visit the ancient town, whose construction dates back to the 12th century BC
- Day 2 Breakfast and simultaneous briefing regarding the cruise itinerary and presentation of the safety procedures in force on board. Navigation in the direction of Orak Island, with the possibility of bathing in the splendid waters that touch it. Lunch and resumption of navigation to move towards Cokertme, a picturesque small fishing village. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 3 Breakfast at mooring and navigation to the Seven Islands, an enchanting marine area where it will be particularly interesting to swim or dive, due to the richness of the coral reef and the splendid scenery, dotted with small islands. The pine forest also offers a beautiful and suggestive location for walks. Finally, anchor in the bay of Kufre, in Uzun Liman, for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 4- After breakfast, departure by gulet for Tuzla Bay, whose turquoise-blue waters are ideal for wonderful swimming. For lunch we will move to the Longoz Bay, another paradisiacal landscape glimpse, in which there is a forest of huge pines. Resumption of navigation towards Karacasogut. It will be possible to go on an excursion to visit Marmaris or Dalyan-Caunos.
- Day 5 Sedir Island (Cedrae), an unmissable location for its characteristics, small beaches and transparent waters, in which, in addition to the sea, you can visit the ruins of the kingdom of the Dorians and the caves rich in history. In the afternoon, transfer to the English Port.
- Day 6 Kargili Bay (Molla Ibrahim Bay). After lunch, dock in Kisebuku to visit the ruins dating back to the Byzantine domination. Dinner and overnight in the same bay.
- Day 7 After breakfast, we will sail towards Pabucburun where we will stop until the lunch break. In the afternoon navigation to Yaliciftlik Bay where you will spend a last day of vacation, free to explore the town or enjoy a day at the beach. Finally, we will resume navigation to the port of Bodrum.
- Day 8 After breakfast, we will leave the boat for the transfer to the airport.
Questions and answers about the activity
Gulet week Turkey spring / autumn
via santa sofia 8 Milano (City)