Ionian Greece sailing tourSKU: 3391
Description of Ionian Greece sailing tour
- Double cabin accommodation -
- Dinghy and outboard
- Sheets and blankets
- Boarding taxes
- Boat insurance
- Use of on-board equipment
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Booking fees: € 40 per person for adults and € 25 for children up to 12 years of age (including the Supraboat insurance policy: doctor, baggage and trip cancellation up to € 500 per person)
- Galley, fuel and port charges for which a common fund will be established
Approximate itinerary (it may vary according to the weather conditions encountered during the crossing):
- Day 1 Lefkas - Meeting between crew with Skippers in the marina of Lefkas, boarding and assignment of berths with a brief introduction about the safety rules and coexistence on board.
- 2nd day Lefkas - Maganisi - Kastos. We will sail to the island of Meganisi to visit the giant cave and the two splendid bays that will be the setting for lunch and swimming. We will spend the night in the main bay of Kastos.
- Day 3 Kastos - Atoko - Ithaca. Departure early in the morning to reach the uninhabited island of Atoko, located in the center of the Ithaca channel, where we will moor to appreciate the colors of the sea and the splendid bay. In the afternoon navigation to Ithaca, where we will be able to appreciate the characteristic inns of the region.
- 4th Day Ithaca - Sami. Departure for Telemachus, the most interesting bay from the landscape of the island of Ithaca. Afternoon stop in Pigadi to visit the three ivory white beaches, then route to Sami (Kefalonia island).
- 5th Day Sami - Fiscardo. We will go up along the Kefalonia canal, skirting for about a dozen miles to reach, in the afternoon, the bay of the olive tree or of Andorvata south of Fiscardo.
- 6th day Fiscardo - Vasiliki - Sivota. We will cross the channel that divides Kefalonia from Lefkada, towards the Vasiliki port. For 10 miles we will sail to the bay, where it will be possible to admire the water of a peculiar turquoise.
- Day 7 Sivota - Skorpio - Lefkas. Circumnavigation of the island of Skorpio to your destination for lunch at your own and then devote yourself totally, in the afternoon, to beach life. in one of the bays in the area.
- Day 8 Lefkaia: disembarkation is scheduled by 10.00.
Questions and answers about the activity
Ionian Greece sailing tour
via santa sofia 8 Milano (City)