North Corsica boat tourSKU: 3389
Description of North Corsica boat tourNorth Corsica boat tour. The navigation takes place on a boat with 16 berths with destination Ajaccio - Corsica and crew consisting of Skipper, Hostess and Sailor.
- accommodation in a double cabin with private bathroom and air conditioning
- full board with water and wine during meals
- crew service (Captain, cook / steward, sailor)
- set of sheets, towels and beach towel
- water and fuel for the boat
- insurance of the boat and third party liability
- Use of snorkeling equipment and use of kayaks.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Booking fees: € 40 per person for adults and € 25 for children up to 12 years of age (including the Supraboat insurance policy: doctor, baggage and trip cancellation up to € 500 per person)
- Taxes and ports to be paid on the spot in cash
- Day 1 Embarkation in Ajaccio in the late afternoon and start of navigation towards Sainte Barbe, in the bay of Ajaccio. Dinner and overnight on board.
- 2nd day Ajaccio - Sagone - Cargese. Breakfast and navigation to the bay of Sagone or Cargese (depending on the weather conditions). Lunch on board, nautical activities, relaxation and the chance to explore the village.
- Day 3 Sagone / Cargese - Golfe de Porto - GIirolata: Breakfast and transfer along the coast to admire the jagged inlets that compose it. Mooring and lunch at the "Piscina", the suggestive inlet bordered by sheer rocks, where it will be particularly interesting to swim and snorkel or kayak. After lunch, we will sail towards Les Calanques de Piana, one of the designated UNESCO heritage sites. Crossing the Capo Cenino area to reach the Gulf of Girolata, a characteristic fishing village in which stands a Genoese stronghold of interesting beauty. Mooring for the night in the bay of Girolata.
- Day 4 Girolata - Calvi: after breakfast, the boat will be directed to the Scandola nature reserve: coast with wild nature and slopes overlooking the sea, this protected area of Scandola is one of the most fascinating geological sites in Corsica, in which, for naturalistic reasons, we will be able to moor only one day; enough to not miss the opportunity to snorkel. Mooring and lunch in Scandola, relaxation and departure for Calvi. Mooring for the night in the marina.
- Day 5 Calvi - Golfe De La Revallata - Girolata: free morning to visit Calvi and then departure for the Gulf of La Revellata for swimming, relaxation, snorkeling, kayaking. Lunch and start of the route in the direction of Girolata. South of Calvi you will discover the changing landscape, which becomes wild, with steep slopes of bright red granite. Nautical activities and mooring for the night in Cala Muretta or Cala Vecchia.
- Day 6 Girolata Bay - Capo Rosso - Cala di Palau - Sagone / Cargese: we will visit Capo Rosso and then sail towards Cargese, now a famous seaside resort in the Mediterranean. A day dedicated to swimming, relaxing on the beach and nautical activities. Mooring on site for the night.
- Day 7 Sagone Bay - Ajaccio Bay: in the morning we will sail in Sagone Bay. After mooring for lunch we will head to Ajaccio. Visit to the city of Ajaccio in the late afternoon.
- Day 8 Ajaccio: Disembarkation scheduled around 09:00 in the morning.