Sailing tour Mykonos - SantoriniSKU: 3390
Description of Sailing tour Mykonos - SantoriniA fantastic tour on a sailing boat (3/4/5 cabins of 6/10 seats) that will take you to discover Greece, between Myconos and Santorini, with our skilled skipper. Don't miss it!
- Double cabin accommodation
- Dinghy and outboard
- Sheets and blankets
- Boat insurance
- Use of on-board equipment.
- Booking fees: € 40 per person for adults and € 25 for children up to 12 years of age (including the Supraboat insurance policy: doctor, baggage and trip cancellation up to € 500 per person)
- Galley, fuel and port charges for which a common fund will be established
- Day 1 Lefkas - Meeting in Mykonos, at the entrance to the marina of Tourlos, at 18:00 for the welcome aboard the sailing boat. Possibility to visit Mykonos and admire the famous windmills or immerse yourself in the lively nightlife. Meal at the tavern in the evening.
- Day 2 Mykonos - Delos - Syros: in an hour of navigation we will reach Rhinia (sister island of Delos), sailing along Delos (the largest archaeological site of the Cyclades) to reach Syros in the late afternoon. Anchorage in Ermoupolis.
- Day 3 Syros - Paros: free time in the morning to visit Ermoupolis, of which the market, the main square, the Apollo Theater, the settlement of Ano Syros, the first Catholic village in the Aegean Sea, are particularly interesting. Around noon again by boat to reach Paros. Anchorage in a bay for an afternoon on the beach to be concluded with dinner on board or barbecue by the sea.
- 4th Day Paros - Naxos: in the morning visit of Naoussa, followed by navigation to Naxos. Arrival at the port of Naxos scheduled for the late afternoon and visit of the village and its medieval fortress.
- Day 5 Naxos - Small Cyclades: travel to the Small Cyclades, a group of islands south of Naxos, with beautiful beaches of fine sand and crystal clear waters, hardly touched by tourism. Koufounissi or Iraklia mooring.
- Day 6 Small Cyclades, sailing to Ios. Two possible options for the day: the main port of Ios and the discovery of the upper village or by sailboat to the beautiful beach of Manganari. Meal on board or in a tavern.
- Day 7 Ios - Santorini: we will arrive at the Caldera of Santorini (ancient collapsed crater), a magnificent place with its grandiose cliffs, passing in front of the villages of Oia and Thira with their traditional cave houses ... Anchor at the marina of Vlichada; possibility of organizing a visit to the winery in Pirgos with tasting of the famous wines with a long tradition (1700 BC) such as Vinsanto Assyrtico and Nykteri.
- Day 8 Santorini: disembarkation is scheduled by 10.00.