Week on a sailing boat Aeolian Islands low seasonSKU: 48930
Description of Week on a sailing boat Aeolian Islands low seasonGive yourself a splendid sailing holiday to discover the Aeolian Islands . On board the Zephyr , a 13 meter long Sun Odyssey 45 , led by a experienced skipper , you can enjoy a whole week at sea .
Boarding and disembarkation take place at the port of Lipari , boarding at 5.00 pm and disembarking at 9.00 am. The week goes from Saturday to Saturday and every day we will visit new places, docking in the various ports and diving into the most beautiful coves in the area.
The week's program will be structured as follows:
- Saturday : boarding at the port of Lipari at 5.00 pm after having made a short briefing and having restocked the galley. Dinner will take place on board and the night in the marina.
- Sunday : we will head to Panarea, visiting the most beautiful coves and going ashore to visit the town. After an aperitif at sunset we will return by boat.
- Monday : after breakfast we will dive into the waters of Basiluzzo and then leave for Stromboli, where we will be speechless in front of the splendid still active volcano. We will go ashore to visit the island and then spend the night at anchor.
- Tuesday : we will have a rich breakfast and a swim in Strombolicchio, then sailing towards Panarea and the numerous rocks that surround it, such as Lisca Bianca, Lisca Nera and Dattilo.
- Wednesday : after breakfast we will leave for Vulcano, touring the island and visiting the village, spending the night in the port.
- Thursday : we will have breakfast and we will head to Salina for lunch and a nice dip in the cove while in the afternoon we will have a snack with the best slushes in the area. The night will be spent at anchor.
- Friday : breakfast and departure for Lipari, with numerous stops on the way at the most beautiful coves, the night will take place in the marina.
- Saturday : will disembark at the port at 9.00
Offer valid for the month of June
- Double cabin accommodation;
- Dinghy with outboard;
- Final cleaning.
- Stay in a double cabin;
- Hot water;
- Kitchen use.