Sub-base course with PADI international patentSKU: 23932
Description of Sub-base course with PADI international patentHere is an opportunity not to be missed: the complete Padi diving course at a discounted price !
If the bottom of the sea and its exploration are your passion, that of the OLTREilMARE diving school is the right opportunity to get to know it.
You will take part in our complete Sub Padi Scuba Diver course, which will consist of theoretical lessons and dives in both limited and open water.
The practical part will initially take place in the pool, to allow you to practice under the total control of the instructors and, when you have acquired the required technique, to dive into the sea.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will have obtained the international PADI Scuba Diver certification.
The minimum age required to participate in the course is 10 years , with the authorization of the guardians for all minors.
A medical certificate of suitability for diving at a non-competitive level is required.
- attendance of three theory modules - each module will last approximately one hour,
- three dives of one hour each (approximately) in the swimming pool (Acquadream in Provaglio di Iseo)
- two open water dives on the lake,
- personal insurance,
- issue of the PADI Scuba Diver patent, enabling diving up to 12 meters deep.
- cylinders with necessary refills,
- mask, fins and wetsuit.