PADI Milan Open Water CourseSKU: 49265
Description of PADI Milan Open Water Course
With this offer you will have the opportunity to follow a course or Padi Open Water Diver. Thanks to our great experience in the sector, only after a few hours spent with us you will understand that choosing us was the right choice.
Taking our course will allow you to dive to a depth of 18 meters without the accompaniment of any professional. It is very important that once you have completed the Open Water course you will have a patent with worldwide validity.
The course is divided into 3 sections:
- Five theoretical modules of self-apprenticeship;
- Five practical modules in the swimming pool, in the Azzurra plant in the city of Buccinasco ;
- Four dives in the sea or lake
Included in the course you will have PADI teaching material, swimming pool entrance, various expenses derived from the certificate, equipment necessary for the complete dive (cylinders-gav-regulator).
Personal equipment such as fins, masks, wetsuit and snorkel are excluded from the course.
You must be 10 years of age to take part in this course.
The rate includes:
- entrances to the swimming pool,
- insurance for the duration of the course,
- PADI training complete with DVD, PADI certification issue,
- technical equipment (cylinder, bCD, regulators and weights) for the swimming pool
The duration of the course will be five weeks plus a weekend at the beach.
The schedule of the course can be established directly with the structure, which will be at your disposal immediately after booking the offer online.