Approaching lessons fishing Diving in apneaSKU: 14137
Description of Approaching lessons fishing Diving in apneaWith Diver Sea you can introduce yourself to the practice of spearfishing.
Our proposal is divided into a theoretical and a practical part, concerning freediving techniques and the more specific ones of underwater fishing.
We will then have two lessons in the classroom and three lessons in the pool.
On request it is possible to participate in one or two yoga lessons to prepare breathing techniques.
Exit to the lake or to the sea to try the depth and learn about the fauna (post course) on request.
Lessons organized at the discretion of the school upon reaching the minimum number of 4 students.
Medical self-certification required.
* To follow the lessons you will need to purchase: mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit and weight belt.
* For diving in the pool you will also need to bring with you: bathrobe, slippers and cap.
* A minimum age of 15 is required.
- teaching material provided by the school,
- a lesson in theory and introduction to freediving,
- a theory lesson on marine fauna and an introduction to underwater fishing,
- 3 lessons in the pool of one hour each.