Approaching the Diving in ApneaSKU: 14048
Description of Approaching the Diving in ApneaDiver Sea offers you an approach to freediving lesson to be carried out in the city.
Free diving lessons take place in the evening and are divided into theory and practice, taking place partly in the classroom and partly in the pool.
On request it will be possible to combine one or two yoga lessons to prepare breathing techniques and go out to the lake or the sea, after the course, to try the depth and learn about the fauna.
Lessons organized at the discretion of the school upon reaching the minimum number of 4 students.
Medical self-certification required.
* To follow the lessons you will need to purchase: mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit and weight belt.
* For diving in the pool you will also need to bring with you: bathrobe, slippers and cap.
* A minimum age of 15 is required.
- teaching material provided by the school,
- a theoretical lesson on breathing and introduction to freediving in the classroom for an hour,
- two lessons in the pool of one hour each.