First scuba diving approach Discover Scuba DivingSKU: 13750
Description of First scuba diving approach Discover Scuba DivingOur Discover Scuba Diving Course will lead you to learn the fundamentals necessary to dive, under the direct supervision of a Professional.
One of the things you will learn is that you can truly breathe underwater, the sensation and movements needed to progress with diving equipment and moving in zero gravity.
You will learn some basic skills and safety rules that you can apply when you pass the open water, which will allow you to dive in undefined waters and which you can access with an exclusive price, taking advantage of this first opportunity with Discover Scuba.
The program will be held in one or more evenings depending on the commitments of the participants, at one of the following pools upon reservation and availability for the evening: Oggiono, Muggiò, Monza, Alzate Brianza, Lodi and Alessandria.
The only thing indispensable will be your enthusiasm and normal attention.
Are there any prerequisites?
Anyone over the age of 10 and in good health can participate in the Discover Scuba Diving experience.
Objectives and acquisitions during the course:
- buoyancy skills, including comfortable descent / ascent and underwater breathing,
- staying warm underwater, the skills to become as hydrodynamic as possible and diving techniques in pairs
- the underwater environments and aquatic life you are likely to encounter
- prevention of common diving problems,
- an introduction to boat diving.
- 1 theoretical orientation lesson on diving,
- 1 practical lesson in water with immersion in the pool led by a certified guide,
- execution of some underwater exercises,
- internationally recognized certificate of participation in the program
- with the voucher you are entitled to a reserved price for the Open Water Diver course,
- diving equipment rental (except wetsuit, fins and mask),
- minimum group of two people.