Padi Open Water Alessandria CourseSKU: 6273
Description of Padi Open Water Alessandria CourseThe Padi Open Water Course is the most fun way to approach the world of diving, learning to breathe underwater and move underwater.
The course is the basis from which to undertake a path that will lead you to know how to manage your diving experiences and will touch on different themes:
• management of diving equipment for the local diving environment,
• planning and management of dives,
• prevention and response measures to problems during the dive.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
• Knowledge Development (online, with individual study or in the classroom), concerning the phases of the basic principles of diving,
• Confined water dives, to familiarize yourself with the underwater breathing conditions and learn the basics,
• Open water dives, to brush up on your skills and explore the wonders of the underwater world.
Come diving with us!
• participation in the course,
• diving in confined water,
• Padi teaching material (eLearning or book + DVD option).
It does not include diving in the sea.
• 4 theory lessons,
• 5 lessons in the pool - 2 sessions,
• 4 dives in the sea.