PADI Lazio Open Water Diver CourseSKU: 4960
Description of PADI Lazio Open Water Diver CourseThe PADI Open Water Diver course instructs students on the basic and indispensable knowledge of scuba diving and the techniques necessary for diving in pairs, without the supervision of qualified personnel, and for a depth of -18 meters.
The course is accessible to all as long as they are over 10 years of age and in good health.
Come and experience the thrill of diving with us!
- Educational kit consisting of manual, logbook and Video DVD,
- Theoretical lessons in the classroom,
- Training dives in the pool,
- Open water training dives,
- Use for the entire course of BCD, Regulator and Cylinders,
- Use of the Mutino in the swimming pool,
- Expenses for issuing the Patent.
The program includes:
- 5 Theory Lessons,
- 5 Dives in the swimming pool,
- 4 Open Water Dives.