First Aid Course EFR Padi CagliariSKU: 8005
Description of First Aid Course EFR Padi CagliariAn indispensable specialty course, very interesting for those who love to experience the sea.
The EFR Emergency First Response Padi course is intended not only for divers, but also for all those who wish to acquire first aid knowledge and for accompanying persons wishing to attend the Underwater First Aid course, for which EFR is an obligatory preliminary step.
The course is accessible to everyone from 12 years of age onwards and aims to provide basic medical training in the treatment of non-professional first aid in emergencies.
The program includes the necessary notions for cardiopulmonary respiration, the use of the portable defibrillator, the management of shock and spinal injuries, the use of the first aid kit.
The E.F.R. is composed as follows:
- In the classroom - Three rescue skills sessions during which you will learn rescue techniques, cardio-pulmonary breathing, use of the automatic defibrillator, oxygen and the first aid kit.
- Individual study - multimedia supports provided by the diving center for the acquisition and consolidation of essential basic theory.
- participation in the course with classroom lessons,
- multimedia support for self-study,
- access to the final exam to verify learning.