Diving + hotel ScubaPro event 20 / 22-07 CataniaSKU: 4944
Description of Diving + hotel ScubaPro event 20 / 22-07 CataniaWe invite you to attend the unmissable SCUBAPRO EVENT in July!
Organized in collaboration with Scubapro Event, Olga sport Story and Park hotel Capomulini, three days of meetings and diving.
You can try equipment, solve your doubts and reside comfortably at our hotel.
Take advantage of it!
- Transfer to and from Vincenzo Bellini airport in Catania,
- Two nights at our hotel,
- half board,
- 4 dives,
- free trial Scubapro equipment,
- meetings with qualified technicians foreseen by the program,
- Water and wine with meals,
- ScuabaPro equipment under test (reported in the program).
The diving equipment made available for the test includes:
Products available for testing:
- MK25 / A700 and MK17 / A700, MK25 / S600 and MK17 / S600, MK25 / G250 and MK17 / G250, MK25 / C300 and MK17 / C300, MK11 / C300 and MK11 / C200 (including of C200 Octopus or R295 Octopus and pressure gauge or pressure probe),
- Galileo SOL and Galileo Luna,
- Aladin 2G,
- Trim balancers,
- Equator-X-One -Go,
- Mute -Evertec (waterproof),
- Everdry4 (waterproof),
- Nova Scotia (semi-waterproof),
- Fins - Seawing Nova Gorilla,
- Seawing Nova,
- Twin Jet.
The program includes:
- Arrival at Vincenzo Bellini airport in Catania,
- Transfer to the Park hotel Capomulini and assignment of the rooms,
- Guided dive to the Cargo Terni wreck,
- Dinner at the hotel,
- Breakfast at the hotel,
- Participation in the Scubapro event,
- First Gorgonian dive with scubapro equipment,
- meeting with the official scubapro representative at your disposal for any questions and doubts,
- Second guided dive Caves and caves with scubapro equipment,
- Return to the hotel and dinner,
- After dinner, meeting with the owner of Olga Sport Story, a qualified Mares - Scubapro - Technisub technician, for an interesting demonstration on the disassembly and assembly of equipment and some hints on correct equipment maintenance practices before use. Li >
- Guided dive to the Canyon,
- Lunch at the hotel,
- Transfer by shuttle to the airport for departure.
Park Hotel Capomulini) on half board basis.