Fishing weekend in South SardiniaSKU: 26855
Description of Fishing weekend in South SardiniaAn unmissable proposal for all fishing enthusiasts: Compagnia delle Onde takes you to sail fishing in the splendid waters of southern Sardinia.
The proposal is valid from March to December, the typical program (determined by the weather-mairine conditions) includes:
- Boarding on Friday evening at 5.00 pm, departure for Nora with trolling in tow,
- Arrival in Nora, dinner and overnight stay,
- Saturday morning breakfast and departure for Tuerredda with various trolls,
- Arrive in Tuerredda and organization of fishing with bait collection to prepare the longline and sea urchin fishing.
- spaghetti at 13.00,
- in the afternoon various sheets or a tow around the islet , for lovers of spearfishing exploration of the seabed.
- At dusk you throw the longline, have dinner and, if you want, night line fishing,
- Sunday at dawn longline retreat , breakfast baths with fun,
- In the afternoon return to the port with trolling in tow.
- linen on board (sheets and towels),
- participation in the weekend cruise,
- overnight on the boat.
The offer is valid in the months from March to December , excluding the summer months of July and August (on request for boat availability - 250 euros per couple).
Disembarkation, Sunday afternoon.