A day of Trekking to Alpe DeveroSKU: 10209
Description of A day of Trekking to Alpe DeveroAn unmissable proposal for nature and mountain lovers: with Italian Mountains you can participate in this winter trek (easy level) to Alpe Devero.
From 1 December 2012 we will take you to this pearl nestled between the peaks of the Lepontine Alps, right under the Cervandone massifs (3211 m), Punta della Rossa (2888 m asl) and Pizzo Crampiolo (2776 m asl).
Alpe Devero is part of the Veglia-Devero Regional Park, and is subject to very careful protection that preserves its pristine beauty. A mountain on a human scale that offers many possibilities for contact with the characteristic alpine natural manifestations.
From December to April, the snow transforms Alpe Devero into a fairy tale magic, an enchanted landscape dotted with small snow-covered villages, lakes and frozen waterfalls.
In the months of December, January and February it will also be possible to go to the frozen surface of Lake Codelago, in the evocative sensation of being surrounded by the wonderful peaks that enclose it or to safely walk through snow-covered paths that are scarcely frequented but which penetrate even more into the magic of the place. .
The excursion will take place in small groups, in fact it is located far from the streets of massive tourism, only in this way, in fact, it will be possible to really appreciate the beauty of these scenarios, clubs and restaurants mostly obtained in warm and welcoming traditional huts, where you can savor the genuine and tasty food typical of the area.
Departures from Milan, Arona or Orta San Giulio (depending on the client's needs and the arrival area)
In the case of departures from Milan, the use of the train is foreseen to Arona railway station where pick up will be made for transfer by private car.
- Arona station 7:30 - transfer by car (94 Km) - Alpe Devero 9:30
- Walk to Crampiolo (about 0:30 am)
- Alpe Devero 1631 asl - Crampiolo 1767 asl
- Walk to the dam of Lake Codelago 1858 above sea level and if possible a walk on the frozen lake;
- Stop for lunch;
- Free afternoon or optional walk to the beautiful Alpe Sangiatto (about 1 hour walk, possibly even with snowshoes rented on site and not included in the price of the excursion)
- Alpe Devero 16:45 - transfer by car (94 Km) - Arona station 18:45
Essential equipment by the participants:
• waterproof hiking shoe (goretex),
• clothing suitable to withstand the cold (fleece, k-way or other waterproof and windproof jacket).
- Pick up at the Arona train station or direct pick up at the hotel from Arona or Orta San giulio for transfer by car with driver,
- English speaking escort,
- Luggage storage in the car or in another safe place,
- Typical lunch in the refuge,
- Stop anywhere on the route for photos or other,
- Stop to buy typical products,
- Food and drinks for accompanying person,
- Accident liability liability insurance coverage for all participants.
- Transport by private car with driver from Arona railway station in the case of departures from Milan for which the use of the train is required,
- Transport by private car (pick up) directly to the hotel in case of departures from Arona, Orta San Giulio or neighboring countries.
From Milan to Arona
• Departure from MILAN PORTA GARIBALDI at 6:12 - Arrival in ARONA at 7:19
• Departure from CENTRAL MILAN at 8:05 - Arrival in Arona at 8:58
• Departure from MILAN PORTA GARIBALDI at 9:00 - Arrival in ARONA at 9:58
From Arona to Milan
• Departure from ARONA at 19:03 - Arrival in MILAN PORTA GARIBALDI at 20:12
• Departure from ARONA at 7:37 pm - Arrival in CENTRAL MILAN at 8:40 pm
• Departure from ARONA at 20:50 - Arrival in MILAN PORTA GARIBALDI at 21:58