One month of horseback riding in 4 lessons in LecceSKU: 1540
One month of riding in 8 lessons in LecceSKU: 1541
Description of One month of horseback riding in 4 lessons in LecceIf you are a lover of horseback riding and want to continue improving your technique, this package of 4 lessons is the offer for you!
In Vernole, in the province of Lecce, a team of highly qualified instructors will guide you for the duration of one month in a complete and serious educational program, established starting directly from your level .
The four lessons are to be completed within four weeks, and are aimed at all levels.
Surrounded by one of the most beautiful natural areas of Puglia and welcomed by warm and smiling people, you will have the opportunity to live your passion and become an expert knight!
Book your lessons now!
- One month subscription including four lessons and annual compulsory insurance, compulsory for everyone.
- The duration of the activity is one month, divided into four meetings-lessons.
- The riding school is open every day, depending on the availability of horses and instructors.
Description of One month of riding in 8 lessons in LecceIf you are a horse lover and want to learn more with a riding course, this package of 8 lessons can absolutely be for you!
In Vernole, immersed in the nature of the province of Lecce, a team of qualified instructors will guide you for one month in an educational program that will be established starting directly from your level.
You will have the opportunity to carry out the eight lessons over a total of one month, fully adapting days and times to your needs.
Immersed in one of the most beautiful natural areas of Puglia and welcomed by a warm and smiling team, you will be able to improve step by step and discover a noble sport capable of putting you in contact with nature and discipline!
What are you waiting for? Book your lessons now!
- The price includes eight riding lessons to be carried out over the course of a month with compulsory adult insurance lasting one year.
- Open every day. Hours depending on the availability of horses and instructors.