Ethical riding weekend in LunigianaSKU: 5448
Description of Ethical riding weekend in LunigianaFor you the opportunity to spend two days at Oasi dei cavalli , for a total of four hours together with our specimens, accustomed to living in herds and having enormous spaces available in a beautiful environment at the foot of the Apuan Alps.
The four hours can be addressed at the customer's convenience and used for:
- start a training course to discover ethical riding , which involves riding barefoot horses with a simple rope halter
- attending lessons in the field to prepare for excursions,
- participate in ethical excursions with our certified equestrian guides.
Participation is reserved for ENDAS riding members. It is possible to register at our office. The card, valid for one year, also includes insurance coverage.
- 4 hours on horseback to be used (by choice) in a single solution or divided into two sessions of 2 hours each, (it will be possible to choose to carry out both lessons in the field and excursions),
- insurance for equestrian activities,
- horse and horse equipment,
- helmet for minors.
- One night in a farmhouse with accommodation in a double room (with private bathroom),
- Use of the swimming pool and its equipment.