Half day horseback special SicilySKU: 7158
Full day horseback riding in SicilySKU: 7220
Description of Half day horseback special SicilyThe Feudo Hotel organizes fantastic half-day horseback rides from its headquarters in the Province of Agrigento, directly in the extraordinary 8-hectare wood which is the beating heart of the Burgio "Valle del Sosio" Nature Reserve, in the heart of the Parco dei Sicani Mountains.
Riding our horses and led by our guide you will discover the valleys and mountains overlooking this incredible corner of the province of Agrigento.
With this package you will have half a day to devote to horse riding, in beautiful routes within the Reserve, one of the most famous hiking rings in Sicily, in which to rediscover the beauty of nature in all its most pristine manifestations.
Take advantage of it and get to know Sicily with the activities of Hotel Feudo.
- half board in the structure or lunches during the walks,
- horseback riding, for four people with an equestrian guide,
- cultural and naturalistic visit.
- From 8 to noon, or from 9 to 1
For the afternoon:
- From 3pm to 7pm, or from 4pm to 8pm.
Description of Full day horseback riding in SicilyFor all horse riding enthusiasts an unmissable opportunity: a trekking tour on horseback in the Sicani mountains.
Our structure is specially designed for equestrian tourism, the Feudo Hotel is in fact immersed in the Burgio "Valle del Sosio" Nature Reserve, in the heart of the Sicani Mountains Park, which represents one of the most fascinating and spectacular sites on the island. .
The horseback ride that this package includes will lead you to discover the magic of some valleys and mountains of Sicily along a particularly interesting hiking ring with marked and connected paths.
Riding our magnificent specimens you will enter the forest where it will be possible to admire nature in all its extraordinary manifestations: breathtaking overhangs, centuries-old oaks, rivers, lakes and natural springs in unspoiled nature.
It will be fun and suggestive to enter the leafy woods of the area or to wade, on the saddle of these noble animals, the bed of the Sosio River, whose waters penetrate the eight-kilometer deep rocky gorge known as 'Listi du firriatu', and dominated by the high, from the picturesque ruins of the Gristia Castle.
During the excursion we will pass by incredible sites such as:
- the Stone of Solomon, dating back to the Permian era (over 260 million years ago),
- the admirable historic center of Palazzo Adriano,
- the Hermitage of Santa Rosalia up to the slopes of Mount Cammarata and the Abbey of S. Maria del Bosco.
Thanks to this package you will be able to take this magnificent opportunity, without giving up the convenience of staying in a hotel: you will stay in our structure and you can taste the delicious dishes of our cuisine.
Don't miss it!
- half board in the structure or packed lunches during walks,
- guided horseback rides (€ 70 pax for 7 hours) for a minimum of four participants,
- equestrian guide (€ 15 per hour divided by the number of participants)
- natural and naturalistic visit.
- From 8 to noon (lunch break in the structure or packed lunch) and from 15 to 18,
- from 9 am to 1 am (lunch break in the hotel or packed lunch) and from 3 to 6 or from 4 to 7.