Beginner kitesurf course LazioSKU: 18249
Description of Beginner kitesurf course LazioOur course beginner kitesurfing is divided into 7 hours of lessons during which the student will be able to deal with the fundamental themes of the practice:
- 1st hour of theoretical lesson: first rudiments on kitesurfing terminology
- 2nd hour of practical lesson on the beach: management of a kite trainer
- 3rd, 4th and 5th hours of practical lessons in the water: first contact with a "real" kite by the student !! The lessons range from safety to recovery at sea to management on the beach,
- 6th hour of practical lesson at sea: Review of the notions already learned and first approach to the start in the water with the board.
- 7th hour of practical lesson in the water: entirely dedicated to the start in the water with the board.
Furthermore, for the safety of all kiters, the school has 2 inflatable boats that are always operational and ready to intervene for any eventuality.
Take advantage now: come to Fiumicino for the Roma Kite Academy kite course!
- complete equipment for the entire duration of the course,
- compulsory liability insurance, as provided for in the ordinance of the harbor master's office.