Introductory Course to Kitesurf Bridge 1st MAYSKU: 3679
Description of Introductory Course to Kitesurf Bridge 1st MAYIntroductory Kitesurf Course.
In warm weather, would you like to easily learn a spectacular sport at a very affordable cost? What are you waiting for then? On the days of the bridge on May 1st 2012 you will have the opportunity to attend an introductory Kitesurf course set up by IKO (Internation Kitesuf Organization) instructors. All lessons will be held by IKO (International Kitebording Organization) Qualified Instructors.
- Participation in four kite lessons,
- all the materials needed to carry out the lesson,
- the release of the IKO (International Kitesurf Organization) card,
- insurance costs,
- affiliation to the FIV (Italian Sailing Federation).
Kitesurf introductory course program:
- Sunday 29 April 2012: 2 lessons of 1h15 each dedicated to the theory of kitesurfing; the topics covered will be: - Knowledge of the equipment: Kite Lines Bar Table Trapezium - Kite flight preparation phase. - Notions of wind effect, weather, legislation related to the practice of kitesurfing, safety rules for the practice of kitesurfing.
- Monday 30 April 2012: 2 lessons of 1h15 each dedicated to kitesurfing the topics covered will be: Improving the kite's flying skills Knowledge of the flight window Edge of the window Power zone Takeoff and landing of the Kite
- Tuesday 1 May 2012 Recovery day in case you are unable to complete the program on one of the previous days.