Campania Mountain Bike Tour (Letino-Campo Figliolo)SKU: 6649
Description of Campania Mountain Bike Tour (Letino-Campo Figliolo)The route that we propose here represents one of the most fascinating proposals for mountain bike enthusiasts.
It is a circular itinerary that starts and ends in the town of Letino (956 m above sea level) and requires a certain commitment and physical fitness to be completed.
The itinerary touches the most interesting points of the Matese area and incredible panoramic points, including:
- the sinkholes of Monte Acerone,
- Gallo Matese and Lago Matese,
- mountainous massif of Mainarde.
- Route length 26.7 km,
- Difference in altitude: 1200 m (sum of the various partial uphill gradients);
- Route length 15.2 Km,
- Difference in height 726 m (sum of the various partial uphill gradients).
- participation in the excursion,
- guide service for the entire duration;
- printed and digital material;
- insurance coverage (RCT for accompanied customers).
- travel to and from the starting point or the end of the activity;
- basic equipment;
- mountain biking;
- packed lunch or in an accommodation facility;
- anything not specified in the item “the fee includes”.
- long route: duration 4 hours - "expert" level,
- short route: duration 2 hours - hiker level.