Mountain Bike Tour 1h30 Matese LakeSKU: 7122
Description of Mountain Bike Tour 1h30 Matese LakeNature lovers will be surprised by the incredible scenery they will find in front of them during this incredible journey.
Lake Matese, along whose banks the excursion takes place, is a pearl of the Campania region, located about 1013 meters above sea level, whose characteristics, extension and depth, have made it the ideal habitat for the creation of a variety of highly peculiar fauna, flora and vegetation.
You will immerse yourself in an area of incredible naturalistic and landscape value, occupied to the east of the lake by fragments of willow groves, reeds and typhets which are the ideal place for the life of numerous species of wild birdlife, it will in fact be possible to spot like loons, gray herons , cranes among the many other specimens that stop there during their migratory routes.
- Start and end of the route: parking area near Lake Matese (San Gregorio Matese), 1055 m a.s.l.,
- Route length: 14.5 km,
- Altitude difference: 283 m (sum of the various partial uphill gradients),
- Difficulty: mountain bike - tourist.
- participation in the excursion,
- guide services;
- printed and digital material;
- insurance coverage (RCT for accompanied customers).
The fee does not include:
- travel to and from the starting point or the end of the activity;
- basic equipment;
- mountain biking;
- packed lunch or in an accommodation facility;
- anything not specified in the item “the fee includes”.
The travel times calculated for the mountain bike ride only are 1 hour and a half.