Sailboat cruise Côte d'Azur and PorquerollesSKU: 5943
Description of Sailboat cruise Côte d'Azur and PorquerollesThroughout July and August we will welcome you aboard our 13m cruisers, departing from the San Remo Marina every Saturday.
Navigating along the Côte d'Azur allows you to enjoy all aspects, alternating the beauty of unspoiled nature with the worldliness of the most renowned locations.
We will start from the beautiful Learins Islands, located opposite the famous Cannes Croisette and then descend along the Gulf of St Tropez to the Porquerolles Islands, an oasis of tranquility and beauty, which will surprise you with its incredible natural manifestations.
The sailing boat is the ideal way to move around the bay, particularly windswept, and to be able to explore freely in total respect of the natural balance of the area.
The island of Porquerolles will enchant you with its transparent waters and beautiful beaches, here you will discover the small village grown around the port and the Place d'Armes and the stone alleys that lead to the sixteenth-century Fort Sainte Agathe, from which you will enjoy a breathtaking view over the entire archipelago.
On the way back we will focus on the Frejus gulf and then climb along the coast to Menton and then reach Sanremo again.
- Accommodation in a shared double or twin cabin,
- use of the sailboat and all on-board equipment (including inflatable and outboard),
- RC and KASCO insurance.
It does not include:
- skipper fee € 80.00 per person per week to be paid locally,
- costs of galley (food),
- fuel consumption,
- any port and / or mooring charges for which a common fund will be established (approximately € 120.00 / € 130.00 per week per person based on 8 people), which will also cover the skipper's fee; li >
- sheets and / or linen not included.
The boats used are versatile and welcoming, suitable to accommodate a crew of up to 8 people plus the skipper.