All Inclusive Morocco by off-road vehicle in AprilSKU: 17272
Milano (City), Milan
Description of All Inclusive Morocco by off-road vehicle in AprilBicinvaligia still has 3 SEATS AVAILABLE for the wonderful experience " Morocco and its off-road oases ".
Departing from Milan on April 21, we will take you to discover the scents and colors of the splendid Moroccan desert for a one-of-a-kind long weekend of April 25 !
We will discover together the natural scenographies of the High Atlas valleys, the "garden valley" of the Dràa river, oasis and dunes on the edge of the great Saharan desert , the spectacular Todra and Dadès canyons, and the extraordinary city-fortress in raw earth, the Berber villages and we will be able to get to know the masterpieces of Moorish art in Marrakech.
The program is dense daily commitment with transfers never shorter than 200 kilometers every day, a great spirit of adaptation and travel habits will be required, we will have Toyota Land Cruisers perfect for unpaved routes.
- April 21 - Transfer Milan - Casablanca - MARRAKECH - Departure on board the Royal Air Maroc scheduled flight to Casablanca is scheduled for 13.25. 5.40 pm continuation with the direct flight to Marrakech arriving at 6.35 pm. Reception at the airport, transfer and hotel accommodation. Dinner and overnight.
- April 22 - Marrakech - Full day excursion to the historical part of the city with the Menara gardens, the Saadian Tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Koutoubia and the Dar Si Said Museum. Lunch in a restaurant. In the afternoon the visits will continue with the central square of Jemaa el Fna and the souks with the neighborhoods of the craftsmen. Dinner and overnight.
- 23 April - Marrakech - Ouarzazate - Draa Valley - Zagora - we will leave early in the morning for Zagora, about 368 kilometers from marrakech. We will take a paved panoramic road that winds through the mountains to the red stony expanses of Tiz n'Tichka. After passing the hill, at an altitude of 2260 meters above sea level, we will descend between green undulations towards Ouarzazate. Lunch in the restaurant. Continue along the beautiful Draa valley. Zagora is located on the edge of the desert and is a typical and fascinating Saharan oasis with ocher-colored houses. Just beyond the village an old sign indicates that for Timbuktu, the first city you meet in a straight line 1500 kilometers away, 52 days of camel riding are required (optional). Arrival and accommodation at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay
- April 24 - Zagora - Tamegroute - Tazzarine - Excursion to the village of Tamegroute (18 km), particularly significant for its ancient value as an important religious center and visit to the small library of the XII century which houses very rare manuscripts and volumes. Retracing the Draa valley up to Tansikht and then on to Tazzarine. Visit to the Archaeological Park of Ait Quazzik and to an important fossil deposit. Dinner and overnight in the Serdrar tented camp
- April 25 - Tazzarine - Rissani - Erfoud - Through the landscapes that surround the volcanic massif of Sarho to the south, we will continue our itinerary that will touch small oases and Berber villages. Stop for lunch in Rissani, the town planning model testifies to the meeting between the evolved sedentary population and the typical three-step battlements of the walls and buildings typical of the Berber-Saharan style. Continue to Erfoud, a Pratharan town renowned for the production of dates. Excursion to the scenic dunes ofMerzouga Dinner and overnight stay
- April 26 - Erfoud - Boumaln and - After breakfast departure for Boumalne, a route of approximately 200 kilometers. Arrival and accommodation at the hotel. Lunch at the foot of the Todra gorges, which in some places reach 250 meters in height, narrowing to 10 meters in width. At the end of the visits, return to Boumalne. Dinner and overnight stay
- 27 April - Boumalne - Gorges del dadès and Valley of the Thousand Kasbahs - Ouarzazate, Departure for Boumalne and spectacular route along the Dadès gorges where the rock is constantly changing changing shapes and chromatic shades. Continue along the "Road of a Thousand Kasbahs" which reserves the discovery of fortified granaries and beautiful ksours in scenic locations, reaching the popular tourist center of Ouarzazate (168 km). During the trip it is possible to detour from the Dadès valley to see Bou Tharar which can only be reached by track and then descend to Kelaa Mgouna, continue to Skoura and visit Amerhidil or take a nice walk in the oasis of Skoura. Arrival and accommodation at the hotel. In the afternoon we will make an unforgettable visit to the great kasbah Taourirt, the perfectly preserved ancient residence of the legendary Glaou "i, the" Eagle of the Atlas ", the last feudal lord of the region. Dinner and overnight.
- April 28 - Ouarzazate - Casablanca - Milan - Transfer to the airport for departure and return to Milan with the 5.25 am flight towards Casablanca, from here we will continue with the direct flight to Malpensa at 7.30 am. Arrival expected at 12.25.
In spring, the climate is temperate: beyond the Atlas and in locations near the Sahara, average temperatures range from 17 to 30 °
What does the activity include
The price includes:
- Air travel Milan with Air Maroc to Marrakech and return via Ouarzazate
- Transfer to and from the airport by minibus;
- Accommodation 4 **** hotels in Marrakech and Ouarzazate (the best available in other cities),
- An overnight stay in a tented camp;
- Italian Guide;
- Desert tour in Toyota Land Cruiser (max 4 people / toyota) with drivers (one of them is an Italian speaking driver / guide) from the 3rd to the 7th day,
- Half board treatment in the structures;
- Lunches from the second to the seventh day;
- Mineral water during meals;
- Entrance fees to monuments - Porterage.
- Alcoholic beverages,
- Europe Assistance medical insurance nostop + baggage + cancellation (€ 80).
How long the activity lasts
The trip has a weekly duration, from 21 to 28 April.
When your activity starts and finishes
The outbound flight will depart from Milan Malpensa on 21 April at 13.25.
1 - 3 people
Recover the 3% value of each purchase. Rewards can be used in future purchases
How much would you pay for this offer?
Questions and answers about the activity
1-100 People Number of Activities
6-30 People Transport Accommodation