Holland in sailing ship and bike April 27 (3 nights)SKU: 18148
Description of Holland in sailing ship and bike April 27 (3 nights)Come and experience a fantastic adventure in Holland with Biciinvaligia !
We offer you an unmissable end of April trip: Holland -Tulips - Coronation of the King will take you on an unforgettable experience on a sailing ship and part of mountain bike trails.
We still have some places available for our departure from April 27th and April 28th from Enkhuizen with return on May 1st, in the 3 night version (shown here) or 4: take advantage of this unmissable last minute trip discounted by 40% !
The expected program / path is as follows:
27/4 - Enkhuizen - boarding scheduled for 7.00 pm, dinner and overnight stay;
28/4 - Navigation + bike routes - Enkhuizen, Volendam-Amsterdam in full board with bike tours of 35 km and 3 hours of sailing on a sailing ship,
29/4 - Amsterdam -Zaanse - Schaanse - Alkmaar
30/4 - Alkmaar-Amsterdam with half board, Coronation of the King,
01/5 - Amsterdam - breakfast, disembarkation h. 09.00
We are waiting for you on board !!
The offer concerns the price per person for adults in a double room (already discounted by 15%), the reductions provided are:
3rd bed for adults: 20% discount,
children 4/11 years in triple: 50% discount,
children up to 4 years: free.
- full board or half board as per program;
- daily hotel service: cleaning cabins, change of towels, bathrobe;
- all drinks consumed at the table or at the bar without limitations,
- Italian speaking escort / guide;
Prices do not include:
- the journey to Holland;
- entrances, excursions to Keukenhof, any trains or buses
- € 15 per day (payable on board, children included) as an "open galley / bar / cellar" contribution;
- € 10 per day (payable on board) bike rental.
- Euro 30, non-stop medical insurance + luggage + cancellation.
Trips to Holland and back to Italy are not included.