LastMinute of April: Multisport holiday in MenorcaSKU: 16118
Description of LastMinute of April: Multisport holiday in MenorcaBicinvaligia offers you a splendid sport and relaxation holiday in Menorca .
Our program includes many activities:
- mountain biking,
- horseback riding,
- boat trips,
We will travel along wonderful paths by the sea and by bike to explore the evocative and characteristic hinterland of the island, we will then go on a visit to the incredible archaeological heritage of the Mediterranean area and, in accordance with the tradition of the island, we will dedicate ourselves to horseback riding and to boat and kayak excursions.
We have different departures to be able to adapt to air availability: from 18 to 20 April and return from 25 to 28 April for a total of 8 nights .
The date is approaching: take advantage of the 10% discount (applied to the rate) for the last seats !
Scheduled program (may be subject to changes based on the chosen dates):
- 1 day: Italy-Menorca - according to your arrival times, transfer to the Binisaid farmhouse in Ferreries. Accommodation in reserved rooms with dinner in a restaurant and overnight stay.
- 2 day: Trekking day of about 4.30 - breakfast, self-managed dinner: Transfer to Es Grau - departure for trekking tour from Es Grau to S. Albusera (Biosphere reserve) Cap Favaritx - Possibility of swim in the beaches along the way. Transfer to the Sanctuary of Monte Toro and short visit;
- 3 day: Day by Bike , with a distance of about 40 km. approximately - breakfast, dinner in a restaurant. Transfer to Mahon and bike collection. The route includes: Mahon - Trepuco - S. Luis-Binsafuler - Cap d'en Fort - S. Climent - Rafal Rubi - Camì d'en Kane - La Mola - Mahon.
- 4th day: Day by boat (excursion of about 3 hours) - breakfast, self-managed dinner. Transfer to Ciutadella, then to the beaches to the south (Son Saura, Macarella). Possibility to swim in the beaches along the way. Afternoon visit of Ciutadella and Naveta des Tudons (archaeological site);
- 5 day: Trekking day of about 5 hours - breakfast, self-managed dinner. Transfer to ES Migjorn by Camino della Cuevas, Plaja de Binigaus, S. Tomas, Platges de Son Bou Possibility of swimming in the beaches along the way. Visit to the remains of the Paleochristine Basilica in Son Bou and the archaeological sites of Torralba and Torre d'en Gaumès;
- 5th day: Day on horseback and Kayaking - breakfast, dinner in a restaurant. Transfer to the farm near Mercadal. Possibility of horseback riding (2 h) around the farm Transfer to Fornells for the excursion by cayak in the Bay of Fornellese open sea (sea conditions permitting);
- 6 day: Day by bike with an itinerary of about 40 km - breakfast, self-managed dinner. Transfer to Ciutadella and bike collection. Ciutadella - S. Joan de Missa - Torre Trencada - Torre Llfuda (archaeological sites) - Sa Torre d’en Quart - Cala Morell (visit to prehistoric caves) - Ciutadella.
- 7 day: Trekking day of about 3.30 - breakfast, dinner in a restaurant. Transfer to Mahon. Visit of the city with the possibility of visiting the Museum of Menorca and having lunch in a bar with typical dishes. Transfer to Cala dT Sant Esteve, followed by trekkingpassing through Cala de Sant Esteve - remains of Fort Marlborough - Cala Rafalet. Possibility to swim in the beaches along the way. Transfer to Binibeca and visit of the village. After dinner, transfer to Cala En Porter, to the legendary Cova d’En Xoroi nightclub (by reservation);
- 8th day: Return to Italy - breakfast, airport transfer and departure for your destinations
- € 660 in triple room,
- € 500 children up to 11 years i triple;
- € 900 in single room.
- 9 days / 8 nights in a farmhouse, rooms with private facilities;
- half board (3 restaurant dinners, 5 directly managed dinners, drinks included);
- the planned activities, bicycle rental;
- transfers on arrival / departure;
- our tour leader / guide.
- horse, boat and kayak, € 80
- the flight from Italy and Menorca.
- Mandatory € 45 non-stop medical insurance + baggage + cancellation.
The departures available in April are:
- day 18,
- day 19,
- day 20.
- day 18,
- day 19,
- day 20.
- day 25,
- day 26,
- day 27,
- day 28.