Trekking from the Tiber to Monte TezioSKU: 10403
Description of Trekking from the Tiber to Monte TezioOur " Journey through the four elements " will take you on the weekend of 10/11 November, to discover the techniques of breathing and conscious movement, in a path between squares and natural streets between the River Tiber and Mount Tezio .
Program curated by Enrico Fruganti and Doriana Racanella;
- Day 1 - Objective to be achieved through the conscious journey: learning about the nature and spirit of plants, water and ourselves. Appointment at 9.00 at the Agriturismo for room assignment and orientation briefing for the presentation of the program. In the morning, walk along the banks of the Tiber River, to discover the botanical and medicinal properties of river plants. learning techniques of conscious walking, where our tactile senses will be stimulated. Packed lunch followed by exercises in meditation and breathing techniques and making contact with the elements of wood and water. At this point we will have learned the basics to be able to push ourselves into the experimentation of sensitive orientation. In the evening there will be free time for some entertainment and dinner in a characteristic private house, where we will taste the tasty first fruits of the local cuisine.
- Day 2 : Objective: helping us with the natural elements we will enter the natural streets and squares of Mount Tezio to immerse ourselves in a solitary return journey that will involve us physically and spiritually. Meeting at 9.00 for breakfast and transfer to Monte Tezio, where the association is located to embark on our path that will guide us along the centuries-old chestnut wood and to enter the karst plain of the Romitorio, the panoramic gorge, to reach the summit of the mountain, on which there are still the interesting remains of an Umbrian pagan temple (along the way we will train our senses and the new techniques we have learned). Break for a packed lunch, here we can, immersed in a breathtaking view between the Apennines and Lake Trasimeno, deepen the learning of our sensory techniques by heading to the elements of earth and fire. At this point we could experiment with our second game of "sensitive orientation": each participant will be given a list of the place, thanks to which, in total autonomy, he will have to find and recognize the point of return (the same one for him). At the end of the tour we will return to the venue for final greetings.
Length: 2 km,
Difference in altitude: 400m.
* They advise you to bring what to bring backpack, trekking boots, long pants, t-shirt, rain jacket, windbreaker, water bottle, camera, sweatshirt or fleece, sunglasses, any medications or other individual devices.
- participation fee for the excursion (30 or 60 euros per person depending on the number of participants),
- bargaining of guides,
- room and board (57 euros per person) including overnight stay, packed lunch on the first day, dinner, breakfast, packed lunch on the second day.