Sailing weekend and guided tour of the Gulf of CagliariSKU: 26858
Description of Sailing weekend and guided tour of the Gulf of CagliariWeekend to discover the monuments of Cagliari , followed by sailing, for all sea lovers to discover the Sella del diavolo and Poetto .
Type of itinerary:
- Boarding on Friday evening, overnight in the marina of Portus karalis (Cagliari),
- Saturday breakfast on board, sailing activity to discover the Gulf of Cagliari (on a 14 m sailing boat)
- return for lunch,
- afternoon dedicated to discussing the activity carried out with a tour (by segway or trekking on foot with a guide) to discover the ancient city and its monuments,
- overnight in the port.
- Sunday breakfast on board and sailing activity,
- return for lunch in the afternoon,
- briefing and visit to the Molentargius Park or Poetto by segway,
- return landing within 8.00 pm.
- participation in the weekend / boat rental,
- sheets and towels on board.
- segway (in case of rental, the course of the tour starts from 30 euros per person and is reserved for people of at least 16 years and maximum 115 kilograms of weight).
Offer valid in the months between March and December.