Weekly sailing course 12-14 years with staySKU: 26220
Description of Weekly sailing course 12-14 years with stayChoose a unique holiday for your children: our Weekly Junior Courses , lasting 6 days, aimed at all children between the ages of 12 and 14.
The courses are organized during the closing period of the school year and are preliminary for admission to courses for adults.
For this course there is a service from Lamezia Terme airport and / or bus / train stations to the city of Soverato and vice versa with a guide.
All additional details will be provided after booking.
The boys will always be accompanied during the whole period of stay at the "sailing & vacation".
Requirements and course info:
- Age - you must be 12 to 14 or 12 in the year, be in good health and be able to swim.
- Admission - They are aimed at newbies,
- Boats - Laser, two-seater dinghies, Trident 16 collective.
- Accomodations - In 2 or 3-bed apartment rooms in the city or Agritourism. Always present companion.
- Equipment - neoprene wetsuit recommended.
The organized courses have the basic purpose of bringing children closer not only to this sport, but also to transmit the culture of the sea to them, using direct and highly practical learning as a means to achieve this goal.
The constant assistance we provide to our children also includes free time, during which our trained assistants propose sports and recreational activities, aimed at fostering socialization among guests and integrating this already beautiful experience in a formative way. .
The method daily includes a varied program made up of games, bathrooms and very fun services through which to learn; especially for those who are totally starved of sailing, learning will be progressive, aboard small and manageable boats.
The boys will have an active part during all the activities of the base and life on board, taking care of rigging, disarming and rearrangement of the sails, up to the "Corvè" shifts that will look at the common areas and the life of the group even in free time, the staff will constantly involve all participants both in activities strictly related to sailing teaching as well as those in free time.
Accommodation will take place at the base; advice on what to bring:
On board you will need to be equipped with comfortable tennis shoes and a k-way (even a light waxed jacket perfect for not getting wet), hat, goggles and sunscreen to protect yourself, all pharmaceutical products for personal use. For the overnight stay it will be necessary to be equipped with a complete set of linen (pillowcase and sheet with blanket) or a sleeping bag, according to preference. If possible, light hiking boots for leisure time.
The days will be organized according to this typical program (subject to weather conditions):
- 9.00 am - Breakfast,
- 9.30 am - sailing theory,
- 10.00 am - setting up the boats,
- 10.30 - practice of sailing at sea,
- 1.00 pm - lunch,
- 2.30 pm - practice of sailing at sea,
- 5.00 pm - dismantling of the boat,
- 5.30 pm Debriefing
- 18.00 - free time and games on the beach
- 7.00 pm - return to the base for shower,
- Hours20.00 - Dinner,
- Post dinner - many fun activities in the sailing club: film club, board games, strolling downtown etc ..)
- 10.30 pm - return to the rooms for the night.
The price is for the "Permanent" option which includes accommodation for the six nights , but it will also be possible to request alternatively:
- day option - full program without overnight stay (activity ends at 5.30 pm),
- semi-daily option - morning, only until 2.30pm.
- 1st course from 9 to 13 June
- 2nd course from 16 to 20 June
- 3rd course from 23 to 27 June
- 4th course from 30 June to 4 July
- 5th course from 7 to 11 July
- 6th course from 14 to 18 July
- 7th course from 21st to 25th July
- 8th course from July 28th to August 1st
- 9th course from 4 to 8 August
- 10th course from 11 to 15 August
- 11th course from 18 to 22 August
- 12th course from 25 to 29 August
- 13th course from 1st to 5th September
- 14th course from 8 to 12 September.
- board and lodging,
- Guide and assistance for the duration of the stay,
- Reception with guide on arrival at Lamezia airport and / or bus arrival stations and transport to and from Soverato.
- travel from place of origin to Lamezia airport,
- FIV card (20 euros to be paid locally) which includes sports insurance and other benefits).
From when you get up in the morning until you go to bed in the evening.