Two days in a hut with snowshoesSKU: 12473
Description of Two days in a hut with snowshoesAn unmissable proposal of the Macugnaga Alpine Guides for high mountain enthusiasts: a winter excursion with snowshoes with overnight stay in a refuge, to fully experience the unique charm of our mountains and the magic of a winter in Macugnaga.
The program includes:
- 1st day: Meeting at 3 pm at the departure of the Pecetto chairlift to meet the Alpine Guide, check the equipment, climb with snowshoes to the Belvedere.
- 2nd day: breakfast, excursion with snowshoes to Lake Locce. Journey time about 2.5 hours. Packed lunch. Return in the afternoon.
* Possibility to rent snowshoes on site.
* Activity subject to weather conditions and to the achievement of a minimum of six participants (in case of failure to reach the minimum required, you could be joined to other groups).
- accompanying mountain guide,
- R.C insurance of the Guide,
- cost of the refuge including dinner, overnight stay and breakfast.
The excursion lasts two days with a night in the refuge.