Aircraft history course + gyroplane flight, TurinSKU: 48489
Description of Aircraft history course + gyroplane flight, TurinThis offer has been designed for all lovers of history and flight. This is a special offer where you can learn all about the birth of the airplane and its development in history.
Analyzing the influence it has had in the world and in some specific historical contexts. The course has three steps determined:
- First theoretical lesson in the classroom. A fun and interesting lesson that will address all kinds of topics related to the world of the airplane. The lesson will be given by our qualified teacher with years of experience.
- Second theoretical lesson on the track. Of shorter duration than the first but just as interesting and fun, it will be given by the pilot.
- Flight experience. A fantastic flight experience with a pilot on board in one of our gyroplane. We assure you it will be an unforgettable experience.
NB Minors must have written authorization from their parents.
- Theoretical lesson in the classroom
- Theoretical lesson on the track
- Autogyro flight experience
- Didactic material
- Attendance certificate
The duration of the second theoretical lesson on the track is approximately 30/45 minutes.
The flight will last 20/25 minutes.