Sailing Weekend from Genoa in Low SeasonSKU: 12787
Description of Sailing Weekend from Genoa in Low SeasonIf you are a lover of sailing and want to enjoy a well-deserved weekend of rest in a boat that can make you the true protagonist throughout the journey, the ideal is to rent an unmanned sailboat.
With this super-offer, you will have the opportunity to sail in complete freedom on a splendid Oceanis 46 equipped with all the comforts:
- 4 double cabins for a total of 8 + 2 beds
- 2 independent bathrooms with shower
- Semi-battened mainsail with lazy jack and easy bag
- Furling genoa and wind jib.
On board you will find everything that characterizes a new and perfectly efficient boat: vhf, gps plotter, log, echo, wind station, autopilot, radio / CD stereo, PC with navigation software and internet service.
- Internal equipment: Three-burner stove and gas oven, fridge, boiler, 12 / V and 220 / V sockets, battery charger.
- External equipment: Bow thruster, electric winch for halyards, anchor windlass with double control, spray hood, bimini top, sunbathing mattresses, external shower, pressurized water, gangway, swim ladder, tender. li >
The boat rental also includes the all risk insurance policy!
If you don't have a boat license, don't worry, you can also take advantage of a convenient skipper service! Don't miss the opportunity!
- Mooring in the port of Chiavari,
- All risks policy,
- Pillows, pillow cases and blankets,
- Complete standard equipment,
- compulsory final cleaning (100 euros).
- skipper services (130/150 euros per day),
- sheets (15 single and 25 double),
- tender with engine f.b. (50 euros),
- gennaker (100 euros).
- The duration of the rental is one weekend, from Friday to Sunday.
- Boarding and disembarkation will always take place at approximately 18.00, respectively on Friday and Sunday.
- The stay will take place aboard an Oceanis 46 of the year 2010, consisting of 4 double cabins, 2 bathrooms with shower for a total of 8 + 2 comfortable beds.