All Inclusive Cruise Islands of Gozo & MaltaSKU: 13381
Description of All Inclusive Cruise Islands of Gozo & MaltaChoose an unforgettable holiday aboard a splendid Gulet and discover the unforgettable landscapes of the Maltese archipelago.
We will set sail from the tourist port of Licata or Ragusa and we will make a direct route south, to reach the archipelago the following day and begin our navigation between the islands of Gozo, Comino and Malta, stopping along the way in the characteristic coves with colored water. turquoise and daily delighting the palate with the typical products of the local cuisine and productions.
You will discover a holiday immersed in the wild and uncontaminated nature, exploring these islands of suggestive beauty and grandeur, pearls of the southern Mediterranean.
In the splendid bays adorned with golden sand and verdant promontories we will enjoy the relaxation of infinite sunbathing and sea while in the evening we will opt for quiet places in which to moor and savor this paradise of uncontaminated nature and wild scents, in which man and nature still live in extraordinary harmony.
Go with us!
* Recommended equipment: waterproof windbreaker, swimsuit, sunglasses, sunscreen, fins, mask and tube.
- Day 1 - 6.00 pm Boarding and assignment of the cabins, welcome cocktail and briefing on the crossing, free evening with dinner on board.
- Day 2 - Breakfast on board and departure for a day of navigation on the open sea, according to the scheduled times, an aperitif and buffet will be served on board. During the crossing it will be possible to listen to music or watch a DVD or simply enjoy the sea or fish. Arrival in Marsalforn bay-port of Gozo, stop and overnight.
- Day 3 - Breakfast (09.00 to 09.30), 09.45 departure towards Paradise bay - Ghaijn Tuffieha Bay where we will stop to bathe in the famous turquoise waters. Aperitif on the boat at sunset and relaxation while waiting for dinner, helped by the perpetual doldolio of the marine movement.
- Day 4 - Breakfast (second time) 09.45 am start of navigation for the splendid natural inlet Blue Grotto Sea Inlet, where we will dock, thanks to the small marina for medium boats and stop for long sunbathing and sea baths, for those who wish, it will be possible to undertake delightful shore excursions to discover this small paradise of the Mediterranel.
- Day 5 - After breakfast we will depart and initially make a stop for refueling in the commercial port of Malta, here, those who wish can go ashore to visit the area, after which we will set sail for Xrobb l-Għaġin Nature Park. Here we could let ourselves be enchanted by the majestic white cliffs overlooking the sea.
- Day 6 - We will visit the bay of Manoel Island, where it will be possible to make shore excursions and after lunch, we will continue our adventure to St. Julian, the Maltese town known for its renowned Casino, here we will stop for our dinner on board and to spend a wonderful night, admiring the panorama and the play of lights of the bay.
- Day 7 - departure towards Licata, all operations will be carried out on board until arrival at the port in the afternoon where guests will disembark.
- Accommodation in a double cabin, equipped with private facilities,
- full board (with drinks at meals), from dinner on the first day to lunch on Sunday,
- Mineral, still or sparkling bottled water available,
- use of towels and sheets,
- Crew services consisting of Skipper, sailor and cook,
- Diesel fuel and port taxes,
- VAT at 21%,
- insurance policy transported,
- free berths on the quay if available,
- fuel max 4 hours of daily navigation,
- fuel for generators max 4 hours per day,
- fuel for the tender's outboard motor,
- tidying up and daily cleaning of the common areas of the boat,
- use of fishing equipment,
- use of tender with outboard motor driven by a sailor,
- boat / land transfers,
- possibility of swimming offshore or in the exclusive coves,
- use of the on-board stereo,
- use of on-board film library (DVD),
- use of the internet connection to view private emails,
- end cruise cleaning.
- on-board bar drinks,
- alcoholic drinks or soft drinks,
- additional linen change,
- diving with local guides or shore excursions (optional),
- private or paid ports fees (if required),
- anything not specified in the "includes".
The cabins are simple, functional and comfortable, equipped with a low French bed, a small wardrobe and a storage room for a bag or suitcase (excluding rigid suitcases).
All cabins are equipped with opening portholes.
Outside, the caique boasts a large solarium with mattresses for all guests and in the rear cockpit with a table for breakfasts and dinners.