Sail boat. Croatia-DalmatiaSKU: 3388
Description of Sail boat. Croatia-DalmatiaTake part in our fantastic 3/4/5 cabin sailing boat tour for: 6/10 seats.
We will take you to visit the most interesting and fascinating places between Croatia - Dalmatia.
Treat yourself to a holiday with Med Srl!
- Double cabin accommodation,
- Dinghy and outboard
- Sheets and blankets
- Boarding taxes
- Boat insurance
- Use of on-board equipment.
Here we propose a typical itinerary, which may vary according to the needs of the crew and the weather conditions:
- Day 1 Split: meeting of the clients with the skippers of the center directly in the marina of Split (the meeting time should be, hypothetically, 16.00). Boarding and assignment of berths and brief presentation of safety rules on board.
- Day 2 Split - Hvar: departure for the island of Hvar, in the morning, an interesting route for the rich vegetation that characterizes the island. Excursion to the Pakleni islands, where it will be possible to disembark for a swim along the beach of Palmizana, finally arrival (in the night) to dock in the town of Hvar.
- Day 3 Hvar - Korcula: departure towards the islet of Scedro, near the bay of Manastir. Lunch on site and reach Korcula, birthplace of Marco POlo, an island famous for its ancient artisan traditions (which make it one of the most fascinating places in the Mediterranean) of stone cutters and shipbuilders.
- Day 4 Korcula - Lastovo: early departure for Lastovo, the border point that separates Croatia and Italy, a point of tourist interest, where we will spend the night moored in the bay of Malo Jezero.
- Day 5 Lastovo - Korcula: breakfast and departure to reach the Gubesa bay, located north of the island of Korcula, it will be possible to spend a day at sea and spend the night.
- Day 6 Korcula - Vis - Hvar: we will head towards the ancient Greek colony, Vis, to bathe in the crystal clear waters that characterize the Budicovak bay, then continue north-west to reach the night docking point, the bay by Mlaki Rat.
- Day 7 Hvar - Split: the last day will be dedicated to sailing towards the beach of Bol (Brac) half a kilometer of beach made up of very fine gravel, washed by a crystal clear sea, here, enthusiasts will find an ideal place in which to carry out snorkeling, thanks to the waters of great transparency. Return to Split in the evening.
- Day 8 Split: Disembarkation and end of the holiday in the morning.