NordicWalking + tastingsSKU: 16504
Description of NordicWalking + tastingsOn 26 May a great event dedicated to taste awaits you in Veneto : " Cantine Aperte " will allow you to taste the fine wines locally produced wines and savor the delicacies of regional Venetian cuisine .
At Discovering Walking we decided to take the opportunity to offer you a full day dedicated to wellness: we will combine a beautiful Nordic Walking walk along the natural streets of the province of Treviso , among the Asolo vineyards, famous for the production of Prosecco and a tour with tasting in the renowned wineries of the area.
- 9.00 am - Departure from Paderno del Grappa for a walk " Among the vineyards of Asolo Prosecco COCG ", accompanied by a qualified Nordic instructor from the center.
- 10.30 am - Stop for wine tasting in the hills near Asolo , inside an ancient courtyard of the Casa Padronale del Bello,
- 12.30 - Arrival at the cellar for the day of Cantine Aperte; here you can participate in a selected wine tasting accompanied by hot and cold products of local cuisine .
- Guided tour inside the cellar with musical entertainment and exhibition of the gardens and local crafts.
- 3.30 pm (approximately) - end of activities.
We look forward to seeing you in Veneto on May 26th!
- Participation in the excursion accompanied by a Nordic walking instructor,
- Tasting in the courtyard,
- Wine tasting in the cellar with guided tour.
- possibility to rent carbon sticks (3 euros),
- possibility for those with mobility problems to take the stretch of the walk with a tourist train from Asolo to the cellars.
The Nordic walking excursion is easy, suitable for everyone, and has a length of about 12 km.