Intermediate sailing course - License extension, PalermoSKU: 3491
Description of Intermediate sailing course - License extension, PalermoBy participating in our Intermediate Sailing Course you will have the opportunity to improve your knowledge on the world of sailing and continue along the same lines as the first level course by learning new boat maneuvers.
The course is intended for all those who have attended the basic course or who have experience on a boat and also for those who, already in possession of a nautical license, wish to obtain the extension for sailing (without limits of miles).
The program includes 2 theory and 4 practice lessons lasting 3 hours. Each week there will be two outings at sea where students will learn to maneuver a medium-sized boat both with sail and motor.
The skipper in charge of teaching will deal with the following topics during the lessons:
- The sail , deepening the effects of the wind on the sails and the consequent dynamics, the sail center and the mutual influence of the sails, without forgetting the spinnaker!
- Mooring and unmooring maneuvers but also towing and rescue at sea
- Navigation and your rights
- On-board equipment
We are waiting for you!
- Intermediate sailing course
- Handouts and other consumables