Ski mountaineering weekend in Gaver 9/10 MarchSKU: 15202
Description of Ski mountaineering weekend in Gaver 9/10 MarchSaturday 9 March we set off in the company of the Alpine Guide Stefano Michelazzi for an unmissable ski mountaineering climb to Monte Misa (2184 m.).
All participants will meet at the Blumon Break on the Piana del Gaver (square in front of the cross-country track) at 10.00 to undertake this intense and instructive adventure, which will allow you to acquire notions on safety in the mountains and self-rescue.
In the evening, a tasty dinner awaits us at Blumon Break with a preview screening of the film "TRACCE" by Stefano Michelazzi and Guido Damiani, followed by a mountaineering chat.
Sunday 10 March ski mountaineering ascent to Cornone di Blumone (2843 m.) the highest elevation of the Group.
They are indispensable
Technical data outputs:
Monte Misa (2184 m.) - Saturday 9:
Difference in altitude about 690 meters, crampons, harness, sling with screw-lock carabiner.
Ascent time 2 hours.
Cornone di Blumone (2843 m.)
Difference in altitude about 1350 meters,
Ascent time 5/6 hours.
Departure at 7.30
* On the occasion of "Women's Day", participants will receive a 10% discount!
All participants must be in possession of self-rescue equipment (ARTVA, shovel, probe)!
* The Guide can decide at any time to suspend or modify the itineraries based on the weather or physical conditions of the participants.
NB: IT IS POSSIBLE TO BOOK THE SINGLE CLIMB OR THE EVENING WITH DINNER WITHOUT PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPLETE PROGRAM:
- Monte Misa + self-rescue exercises euro 50.00
- Cornone di Blumone + drink on return € 100.00
- Dinner and screening evening € 25.00.
What does the activity include
The price includes:
- 2 climbs accompanied by an Alpine Guide,
- RCT insurance,
- collective materials (rope, carabiners, etc.),
- dinner and overnight stay,
- screening evening.
- self-rescue equipment (ARTVA, shovel, probe),
- crampons, harness, sling with screw-lock carabiner.
How long the activity lasts
The duration of the activity is a weekend: 2 days.
When your activity starts and finishes
The schedules of the individual activities will be provided with the complete path.
The stay is provided with half board (overnight stay, dinner, breakfast).
4 - 10 people
Recover the 3% value of each purchase. Rewards can be used in future purchases
How much would you pay for this offer?
Questions and answers about the activity
1-50 People Number of Activities
1-7 People Children activities