Two days extreme Freeride on Mont BlancSKU: 12766
Description of Two days extreme Freeride on Mont BlancOur program offers you two days of free ride at a high level of technicality, accessible only to highly experienced skiers among the most difficult routes of Mont Blanc.
These are highly technical routes in a glacial environment, which do not allow for technical errors or inadequate physical conditions. The guide reserves the right to make program changes for safety reasons, in case he deems the physical conditions of the participants inadequate.
- 1st day - Vallée Blanche, Grand Envers, the most difficult descent between the peaks of Mont Blanc, between steep slopes up to 45º and a "freediving" among the great serracchi,
- 2nd day - Grands Montets, Couloir rectiligne: a snowy toboggan with 40º slopes.
* The activity is subject to weather conditions, the guide reserves the right to change the itinerary or program to ensure adequate safety conditions.
* Artva, shovel and probe are mandatory, in case of lack of personal possession they can be rented on site at the price of 25 euros.
* Harness on request can be provided by the guide.
- accompanying guide,
- RCT insurance,
- Collective materials (rope, carabiners etc),
- expenses of the guide.
- overnight expenses,