Two days Free Ride (medium difficulty) Mont BlancSKU: 12765
Description of Two days Free Ride (medium difficulty) Mont BlancOur Medium Program, aimed at expert skiers and snowboarders, will take you to live a unique experience on the splendid routes of Mont Blanc: two adrenaline and fun days off-piste to experience the mountains to the full.
These are highly technical routes in a glacial environment, which do not allow for technical errors or inadequate physical conditions. The guide reserves the right to make program changes for safety reasons, in case he deems the physical conditions of the participants inadequate.
- 1st day - Vallée Blanche, Petit Envers, descent with steep sections in the middle of the seracs,
- 2nd day - Grands Montets, Pas de Chevre: the Mer de Glace seen from the opposite perspective to the Vallée Blanche. A descent in front of the Druds.
* The activity is subject to weather conditions, the guide reserves the right to change the itinerary or program to ensure adequate safety conditions.
* Artva, shovel and probe are mandatory, in case of lack of personal possession they can be rented on site at the price of 25 euros.
* Harness on request can be provided by the guide.
- accompanying guide,
- RCT insurance,
- Collective materials (rope, carabiners etc),
- expenses of the guide.
- overnight expenses,