Two days off-piste skiing on Mont BlancSKU: 12761
Description of Two days off-piste skiing on Mont BlancIn the company of the Alpine Guide Stefano Michelazzi you can live a unique experience of direct contact with the mountain: two unmissable days of Free Ride on Mont Blanc.
This offer refers to the "soft" program, the simplest of the three provided by the program:
- 1st day - descent of the Vallée Blanche (a fascinating route to become familiar with the massif with one of its most classic routes),
- 2nd day - Vallon du Noir (a beautiful descent on the slopes of the Balme-Vallorcine area).
* The activity is subject to weather conditions, the guide reserves the right to change the itinerary or program to ensure adequate safety conditions.
* Artva, shovel and probe are mandatory, in case of lack of personal possession they can be rented on site at the price of 25 euros.
* Harness on request can be provided by the guide.
- accompanying guide,
- RCT insurance,
- Collective materials (rope, carabiners etc),
- expenses of the guide.
- overnight expenses,