Snowshoeing at Passo dei Monaci MoliseSKU: 7139
Description of Snowshoeing at Passo dei Monaci MoliseWith our excursion proposals you will not have to give up your passion for exploration even in winter.
To discover the beauty of the Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise National Park, and enjoy the incredible landscape that characterizes it in winter, leave with us for a fantastic snowshoe hike that will take you part of the Molise area and part of the Abruzzo one.
Starting from the square of Valle Fiorita, located on the Molise side at about 1418 m asl, we will walk on fresh snow with the help of the appropriate equipment, in the middle of a beech forest that will be an enchanted setting up to 1800 m of altitude. br />
We will continue to the Pagana Valley, closed like a casket to the west by the Coste dell’Altare, to the east by Monte Miele and to the north by the magnificent Monte Meta. Crossing the valley we will rise further in altitude to reach our destination, the Passo dei Monaci, in which, at about 1967 m a.s.l. we will stop for refreshment surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
- Start of the route: Valle Fiorita (Pizzone), 1418 m a.s.l.
- End of the route: Passo dei Monaci (Alfedena), 1967 m a.s.l.
- Route length: 3.7 km
- Difference in altitude: 670 m (sum of the various partial uphill gradients)
- Difficulty: trekking - hiking.
- guide service;
- printed and digital material;
- insurance coverage (RCT for accompanied customers).
- travel to and from the starting point or the end of the activity;
- basic equipment;
- snowshoes / snowshoes
- packed lunch or in an accommodation facility;
- anything not specified in the item “the fee includes”.