Educational farm in the Maremma ParkSKU: 45464
Description of Educational farm in the Maremma Park
The Farm located in the Maremma Park offers outdoor activities aimed at children and teenagers .
Children and teenagers, alone or with families, can learn to learn and relate to Nature through the activation of the senses, they will be helped with the indications and tools provided by the Equestrian Environmental Hiking Guides , from the Tuscany Region.
The Educational Farm is divided into four thematic areas aimed at:
- learn about the typical farm animals and hear their fantastic stories,
- get to know the animals of the forest,
- first approach with the horse (children only of school age)
- learn about the history of the Maremma and become aware of the historical and cultural heritage of this extraordinary area.
Following a path that will adapt to the age of the participants.
- Environmental Guide, who will explain how to respect and know our area
- Didactic material
minimum 2 hours, maximum all day (on request)
- From 9 to 11
- from 6pm to 8pm
- may vary according to the season
Questions and answers about the activity