Roma Kayak Mundi is a school made up of a large group of people who love to have fun practicing water sports together. With the help of qualified instructors and guides, different types of courses are offered:
- Intensive Basic Course: consists of three theoretical / practical lessons, of about eight hours in all, to be carried out in two days. Course that allows you to paddle and try your hand at a level I river.
- Standard Basic Course: consists of 4 theoretical / practical lessons of at least three hours each, to be carried out over two weekends. During the course you will learn the basic techniques of canoeing.
- Advanced course: based on the student's knowledge, it is structured and developed in such a way as to allow the student to improve, deepen and refine the technical background.
- Evenings in the pool: about one hour each, they are held in the pool during the winter and allow you to take a canoe initiation course; eskimo course; course on the supports.
- Safety course: it lasts a weekend with theoretical / practical exercises on the river, to learn basic and advanced techniques and maneuvers on river safety.
Come and join a group that loves canoeing, but above all chooses to take care of the environment, safeguarding and respecting it.
Contact the Roma Kayak Mundi school for more information!