Rome Kayak Mundi is a school made up of a large group of people who love having fun practicing water sports together. With the help of qualified instructors and guides, different types of courses are offered:
- Basic Intensive Course: consists of three theoretical / practical lessons, of about eight hours in all, to be performed in two days. Course that allows you to paddle and try your hand at a level I river.
- Basic Standard Course: consists of 4 theoretical / practical lessons of at least three hours each, to be held in two weekends. During the course you will learn the basic techniques of canoeing.
- Postgraduate course: based on the student's knowledge, it is structured and developed so as to allow students to improve, deepen and improve their technical knowledge.
- Evenings by the pool: about an hour each, they are held in the pool during the winter and allow you to follow a canoe starting course; eskimo course; course on supports.
- Safety course: lasts one weekend with theoretical / practical exercises on the river, to learn basic and advanced techniques and maneuvers on river safety.
Come and be part of a group that loves canoeing, but above all chooses to take care of the environment, safeguarding it and respecting it.
Contact the Roma Kayak Mundi school for more information!