Advanced Open Water Course with Adventure DivingSKU: 6532
Description of Advanced Open Water Course with Adventure DivingDesigned as a natural continuation of the Open Water course, our PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course will help you become more confident in diving and move more comfortably underwater.
In fact, the course is based on notions already dealt with in the basic course and aims to develop new skills by presenting the student with new activities and new ways to have fun diving.
You will see your skills as divers refine thanks to the large space reserved for practice, with five dives that will cover the topics of:
- underwater navigation,
- deep dive (usually between 18 and 30 meters)
- three or more Adventure Dives of your choice (underwater photography, wreck diving, night diving, diving with an underwater scooter, and much more).
The theoretical knowledge and skills that you can acquire by attending Advanced Open Water Diver are absolutely personal, as determined by the interests of the individual diver and the variety of dives chosen, and generally include different concepts:
- the practical aspects of deep diving,
- the physiological effects of deep diving,
- other ways to use your underwater compass,
- how to navigate using fins, visual references and time,
- how to best use your dive computer and the electronic Recreational Dive PlannerTM (eRDPmlTM).
- Padi teaching material,
- Diving from the beach,
- AOWD specialty,
- deep (required),
- orientation (mandatory from the beach),
- Basic equipment.