Open Water Diver course (first level)SKU: 19658
Description of Open Water Diver course (first level)Here we propose a course that will introduce you to the practice of diving, leading you to discover the wonders of the underwater world.
The first level Open Water Diver course enables you to dive in pairs with self-contained breathing apparatus within 18 meters .
It consists of five theory lessons, five of practice in the pool plus five in open water.
Take advantage of it now!
* The minimum age for the certification is 10 years (Junior Scuba Diver).
- 5 Theoretical / Practical Lessons at the Live Sport Center pools in Anguillara Sabazia or any other places with which the association has commercial agreements or conventions,
- Student manual with diving table (material that remains the property of those who perform the course),
- Equipment in use complete with BCD (Variable Buoyancy Vest), Regulators, Cylinders including refills (for the entire duration of the course),
- Final Exam (Theoretical),
- Issue of an internationally recognized patent.
- final dives to the sea, which must be paid directly to the Diving Center,
- equipment for personal use such as wetsuit, mask, fins,
- transfers to the dive sites and to take the course itself.