Trekking in Molise. Mount MilettoSKU: 7137
Description of Trekking in Molise. Mount MilettoHere we propose a particularly panoramic and landscape-interesting trekking route, which will take you to the summit of Monte Miletto.
There are several possibilities regarding the routes to follow during the ascent to the Mount, we will lead you along the most classic route precisely because of the great interest that the wonderful landscapes will arouse in you.
The route, already extraordinary in itself, is made even more suggestive by the presence of the Matese lake, a karst basin whose visibility will accompany your journey until you reach the top, from which you can observe its entire extension.
The arrival at the top of Miletto will then leave you breathless, for the beautiful view that allows you to let your gaze run along the fertile plains of Alife and Bojano and, on clear days, even to be able to observe the Gulf of Naples and the Adriatic coast on the other.
- Start of the route: near the Matese Lake (San Gregorio Matese), 1081 m a.s.l.
- End of the route: Monte Miletto (Roccamandolfi), 2050 m a.s.l.
- Route length: 7.6 km, one way.
- Difference in altitude: 1085 m (sum of the various partial uphill gradients).
- Difficulty: trekking - hiking
- guide service;
- printed and digital material;
- insurance coverage (RCT for accompanied customers).
- travel to and from the starting point or the end of the activity;
- basic equipment;
- packed lunch or in an accommodation facility;
- anything not specified in the item “the fee includes”.