Landscape travel notes: Weekend MountainBikeSKU: 18971
Description of Landscape travel notes: Weekend MountainBikeAn unmissable proposal for mountain bike lovers , in the period from June to September you can stay at the Masseria Sant'Elia with a complete service of box and storage for your mountain bikes.
At an unmissable price for a group of 4 people, you can stay in our center from Friday to Sunday (3 days 2 nights) in half board and push yourself to discover the splendid hiking routes of the area, which they will conquer all lovers of two wheels .
You will cross Valle del Miscano and Fortore, lands to walk and to tell, pedaling freely, crossing uncontaminated territories rich in culture, nature and history.
Discovering the ancient paths of communication with the last traces of the past where the integration between man and nature has lived for thousands of years.
Particular scenarios and suggestions, little-known environments, typical flora, rural landscapes, colors and scents, farms, castles and villages, taverns, caves and cellars, Roman bridges Samnite archaeological sites, Neolithic necropolis, rural churches.
In addition to nature, you can also immerse yourself completely in the flavors of the delicious agri-food products of small local producers who keep their gastronomic peculiarities alive.
Among the possible routes:
- the green way of transhumance (Tratturo Pescasseroli-Candela),
- the Appia-Traiana, via Francigena in the south (the route of pilgrims heading to Palestine; this itinerary was traveled in the year 37 before the birth of Christ by the poets Horace and Virgil, headed to Brindisi),
- the Erculia, the Ignazia (upper Samnite route), tratturi, tratturelli, arms and diverticula of transhumance. Medium excursion for cyclists with a minimum of training with some undemanding ascents and descents,
- along the itinerary "The ancient sheep tracks of transhumance and the modern wind farms" 25 km; MtB route wind park 'The colors of the wind' Monte Calvello km 13; Tratturo Pescasseroli-Candela, stretch of Campania (Casalbore - S. Croce del Sannio - and Casalbore - Zungoli total km 64) dirt and crumbling road surface, asphalt, sturdy bicycle recommended, suitable for uneven surfaces.
Seize the opportunity!
- 3 days half board,
- 2 nights in a double room, bathroom in the room, large, TV, internet, reception room with TV and relaxation, front yard with porch,
- box for personal MtB shelter,
- washing area,
- information and assistance on the route,
- car park.